Metered Parking in Takoma Park MD: $.75 per hour, check meters for time limits, meters accept coins and Parkmobile payments. Sundays free.
Metered Parking in Takoma, DC: $2.30 per hour, meters accept coins and Parkmobile payments. Sundays free.
- Lot behind Laurel Avenue Shops (entrance at SunTrust bank); LOT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE ON SUNDAYS DURING THE FARMERS MARKET; otherwise, first hour is free; $1.00 per hour thereafter
- Lot on the corner of Carroll and Willow Aves, Takoma Park, MD: $5 flat rate
- Laurel St, NW Lot (on corner of Aspen St, NW): 1 hour: $2.50, 2 hours: $4.50
- Lot at Takoma Junction, next to TPSS Co-op (201 Ethan Allen Ave.): Free
- Takoma Metro Station: Limited short-term parking available. Free parking on Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. MORE HERE
Daily Parking Options:
Lot on the corner of Carroll and Willow Aves, Takoma Park, MD: $5 per day
Lot on the corner of Laurel and Aspen Sts, NW: $6 per day/$110 per month
Lot at SDA Church, 6810 Eastern Ave NW – Monday – Friday at $100 per month