Metered Parking in Takoma Park MD: $.75 per hour, check meters for time limits, meters accept coins and Parkmobile payments. Sundays free.
Metered Parking in Takoma, DC: $2.30 per hour, meters accept coins and Parkmobile payments. Sundays free.
- Laurel Ave Lot (entrance next to Suntrust Bank): First Hour Free Monday-Saturday, $3 for each additional hour. Sunday $2.50 Flat Rate
- Lot on the corner of Carroll and Willow Aves, Takoma Park, MD: $5 flat rate
- Laurel St, NW Lot (on corner of Aspen St, NW): 1 hour: $2.50, 2 hours: $4.50
- Lot at Takoma Junction, next to TPSS Co-op (201 Ethan Allen Ave.): Free
- Takoma Metro Station: Limited short-term parking available, payable with SmarTrip. Free parking on Sundays and federal holidays. MORE HERE
- SUNDAYS for Farmers Market Patrons only: SDA Church Lot, 6810 Eastern Ave NW – Free parking
Daily Parking Options:
Lot on the corner of Carroll and Willow Aves, Takoma Park, MD: $5 per day
Lot on the corner of Laurel and Aspen Sts, NW: $6 per day/$110 per month