Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation with Carol Mermey
February 23 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on January 19, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on February 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on March 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on April 26, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Enjoy a break from your daily routine to recharge with this guided meditative practice of deep relaxation that eases tension and fatigue, calms the nervous system, helps heal the body, and restores energy and well-being.
Yoga Nidra helps:
· Relieve stress and anxiety
· Cultivate an underlying sense of ease and well-being
· Develop resilience and clarity in the face of life’s challenges
· Become more responsive and less reactive to what’s happening in the world around us
In this workshop you’ll:
• Learn centering and relaxation techniques
• Practice gentle asana stretches for joints and muscles
• Explore yoga breathing techniques
• Be guided through a complete Yoga Nidra practice.
Yoga Nidra is practiced in a comfortable lying or seated position. No prior experience needed — everyone welcome.