- This event has passed.
There’s a new family practice doctor in town! Meet Dr. Joey on June 8.
June 8 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Come and meet Dr Joey Nichols, a new primary care doctor in Takoma Park, accepting new patients ages 5 and up.
Dr Joey combines the best of telemedicine with old fashioned house calls at Canopy Family Care.
Dr Joey is hosting a socially distanced meet-and-greet on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 from 5pm-7pm at Main Street Pearl on historic Carroll Ave in Takoma Park.
- Limited to six people, outdoor event with appropriate spacing
- Please RSVP so we can be sure to save space!
- You’ll have the chance to learn about Canopy Family Care, try out the latest patient tech, and get your questions answered about virtual health care.
Support CHEER on Thursday with Dr. Joey
Canopy Family Care is a community practice, and giving back is a central part of our brand values. Dr. Joey serves as a CHEER: Community Health Education through Education and Research board member, a non-profit based in Montgomery County.
For every drink sold on June 8, Main Street Pearl and Canopy Family Care will donate $1 to Cheer! Come grab a drink, meet Dr. Joey, support a local business in its post-COVID recovery, and raise funds for a health education non-profit organization all at the same time!
Special Promotion Offer
Until June 30, 2021, attendees of our Canopy Family Care event will have an opportunity for a special offer as a “Thank You” for being a founding member of Canopy:
- We will wave your Enrollment Fee
- We will send you a free digital blood pressure cuff and ear camera ($169 value)
- You can opt-in for the “Founding Member” rate, guaranteed to never increase
Don’t forget to bring a friend and wear a mask!
See you there,