- This event has passed.
Carpe Diem Arts and Washington Revels Community Family Sing!
February 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Celebrating the Seasons, Heritage Months, and Birthdays!
The Carpe Diem-Revels Family Community Sing is an opportunity for singers of all ages and backgrounds to participate in the experience of singing together in harmony, celebrating diverse cultures and traditions of song.
This month’s theme: Celebrating Black History Month with Songs of Hope and Freedom in the Blues, Gospel and Spiritual tradition, as well as Songs of Love from across the globe for Valentine’s Day
Time: Held the 21st of each month
- 6:30-8:00 pm – Songs, Rounds and Music-Making for All Ages
- 8:00-8:30pm – Refreshments, Social Time and Celebration of Birthdays
NEW LOCATION: Seekers Church, 276 Carroll St. NW D.C. (across from Takoma Metro)
- Featuring numerous special guest song leaders
- All ages welcome, no experience necessary
- Bring refreshments and songs to share if you wish
- Requested donation $5-10.